Okay ... um.. I just went back and re-read alot of what I have been saying. I don't want it to come off as that I dislike people who only prefer to adopt a child of a certain race. Or prefer to adopt any child except children of a certain race. I have many people I would consider friends who are in this position. My bestfriend is one of these people. Not only that - but she is scared to even adopt. Period. I think my frustration with people is out of disappointment.
I respect these people. I like these people. I even admire some of these people.
And THAT is why I get frustrated.
Because I simply don't understand.
They disappointment me.
These people that I look up to and love - who are suposed to be like Jesus - place value on the tone of skin. And that breaks. my. heart.
That is why it angers me.
That is why I get upset.
That is where this frustration comes from.
Because they view certain children as less.
A child that could potentially be mine.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Wrong Impression
Posted by ..... at 6:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment