Today the four of us were going to go to the farm show. Kinsey was so cute and she just kept talking about going to the "farmers show". Well we didn't realize that it ended when it did and by the time we got there it was pointless. Poor Kyle was really looking forward to it. It was just gonna be a nice fun family outing. Kinsey started crying and for the next half hour kept telling daddy she wanted to go to the farmers show :) The night wasn't lost... we went to Lowes and bought some needed things and headed to Texas Roadhouse :) Kinsey and Cali slept most of the way back which was nice. It was about a 45 minute drive ... I love it. Its just long enough where the kids don't go psycho and Kyle and I can just TALK. Whether its serious adult stuff... whether its what he heard on the Mike & Mike show or how stinking cute our kids are :) I just love being with him. I love hearing him talk. I love watching him talk. My husband is so handsome :) His daughter's know it too. At Lowes Kinsey says "Daddy, you so handsome daddy". Makes my heart melt. Makes his heart melt too :)
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment