One of my friends, Kim, along with her 10 kiddos took some time to pray, fast and praise a couple days ago. I asked that she pray for our family specifically with everything going on - knowing where God wants to lead us etc. So thankful to those of you who take us before Jesus!
She posted this:
http://hishandshisfeettoday.blogspot.com/2010/01/to-people-we-prayed-for-yesterday.html
To The People We Prayed For Yesterday
I just have to tell you Pam, Crystal and Chris....
The kid's bedtime prayers were priceless tonight!
Three of them remembered to pray for your requests on their own.
Pam - you will have a Jesus believing son one day!
Crystal- my kids prayed that you'd have a baby FAST (lol)
andChris- believing you will hear about little N very soon.
They put a smile on my face... I don't know how God could say no to such priceless requests!
Here is more on their day with Jesus:
Today has been awesome! The kids and I had an awesome prayer time ... I was so moved that some of them (as well as me - of course - not hard to usually do) were broken and crying as we prayed for your requests and (the children in particular of) Haiti. I've never really seen them do that (moved to tears) and so I know that spiritual things were happening. Mr C was broken with thankfulness that he didn't live 50 plus years ago and I think he got a glimpse of God's true love for him. Yeah God!
When we got to the "what are your dreams for you individually, our family, our community, our nation" conversation ... these are the things I heard come out of our kid's mouths:
-That there would be no hunger - everyone would have food.
-That our family would love everyone God sends to our house.
-That our president would be a Christian with his actions, not words.
-To share God's message with a hard group like Jonah did.
-To be a witness to our neighborhood and they would all come to know Jesus through our love.
-That we would travel to churches and talk about God's love.
-That we would plant a huge garden and share it with everyone we know.
-That the laws of presidency would change to allow people not born in the US to become president. (This has been a dream/prayer of Mr B's for a long time ... how cool to think that maybe, just maybe God will use my son to change this! and maybe, just maybe, I will have had the honor of shaping the heart of the president of the US :)).
Don't we have incredible kids?!
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Small Bodies - Big Faith
Posted by ..... at 2:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment