The agency we had spoken with who broke the news to us about not being able to adopt from Ethiopia has been working the last couple days to see if there is any possibility. our contact too all of our info to the director to see if there is any way around it. She calls our social worker on monday to discuss with her next! Soooo now we just wait :) Several things must happen and line up for it to become a reality. I know that if God makes this possible its one step through what seems like an open door. But I am prepared to turn around if he closes it. I know he has put the "fatherless" in our hearts for a reason. Even if it means WAIT.
Friday, January 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment