When I was little my dad would have to leave for work at like 4am - 5am due to his 2 hour commute. I remember going in and snuggling in bed with my mom in the early hours while he would get ready for work. Its weird. I can still see the images of him getting ready and giving us a kiss when he had to leave. Their bed always seemed more comfortable than my own bed.
I love being a mom and now having my own kiddos who love to snuggle in our bed.
I dunno what it is. They could wake up a few times a night - but once they come into our room they sleep so soundly. They love to snuggle with mommy and daddy. Not gonna lie... I love it.
Last night both girls slept clear through the night. We were all in bed at 10pm and at 6:30am Kyle and I woke up and I couldn't believe it. A half hour later Cali started crying... and I loved going to get her to bring her in to snuggle. :)
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Mommy & Daddy's Bed
Posted by ..... at 6:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment