CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart. I will make you a prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:5

Monday, February 16, 2009

We're heading to California!

Soooo... I am extremely excited about our vacation to California this March! This will be our first big trip with all four of us and I am just soooooo excited!!! This will be the first time that my family out there will see little Cali which is exciting - and my cousin had a baby in January so we will get to see him! We will be in San Diego a few days and spend some time there visiting a friend, going to the beach and hopefully we will be seeing Kyle's cousin preform at the Marine base (he is in the band)! We will also be visiting family in 29 Palms for a couple days which will be a nice time to catch up and visit. I am hoping that at some point we will be able to make it to the San Diego Zoo! I went several years ago with my family and it was huge! Kinsey just LOVES animals so it will be a fun day :)

Another part of the trip we will be (hopefully) visiting Kinsey's first family! I am sending out a letter today to let them know that we will be there and to see if they want to meet up! They have only seen her in person twice - once at 3 days old, and once at 7 months - so I think it will be really neat for them to see how much she has grown! They have seen her in pictures and things - but in person she acts like such a "big girl". You has especially been acting bigger now that she is a big sister! She just wants to help with Cali and make her smile, so I am excited for them to see her love on baby sister.

Something else I am excited about is my double stroller! YAY!!!! Seriously - I am just so excited to finally get to use it! I found out on SouthWest Airlines that strollers are free to bring along! I had considered buying one once we got out there on ebay or something but now I can bring ours!! It looks like I will have to buy a car seat for Kinsey once we get out there because the car rental place "rents" them but its for 9 bucks a day! Give me a break! We are bringing Cali's along with us but I think it will be more of a pain to bring Kinsey's along too - and if I can get one for 20 bucks online then I may just go for that.

I am just sooooooo excited about this trip!!! We are staying in my aunt and uncle's guest house for the majority of the week which will be great! I have only seen them once since Kinsey was born so it will be sooo nice to spend the week with them. They had us stay with them when we went out to get Kinsey when she was born and we just enjoy being around them. :)

Two weeks ago he said it was in the 80's!
They have a pool too so maybe the girls will get to go swimming!

Anyway..... I am excited. VERY. VERY. VERY. Excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: