CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart. I will make you a prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:5

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Finally Something Happy :) !

I thought I should post something that will make everyone smile instead of the depressing things I have been thinking about lately! There is so much joy around me - my girls - so I want to talk about them :) Kinsey is learning more words all the time and its so fun to hear her jabber away. Especially when she is trying to tell you something. Veggie Tales are her absolute FAVORITE - we have the CD playing alot...Veggie Tales: Sunday School Songs! She is so cute as she sings along with the CD. She also doesn't call it Veggie Tales but "Bobby" instead. The CD is great, I enjoy singing along with her as we listen. She holds up that tiny little index finger when "This Little Light of Mine" comes on and says "No, NO" when the "...don't let Satan blow it out" is said.... she likes to blow at her finger too :)

Cali is just growing, growing, growing!!!!
She is at 15 lbs now and is 3 months old! She is a chatter box like Kinsey & I so in the next couple years poor Kyle won't be able to get a word in edge wise. I know we will have lots of fun having girl talk.... I hope haha :) Cali's hair is curley which is super cute :) She absolutely loves to smile. Her favorite thing isn't a thing at all - but Kinsey! Kinsey is just so good with her! She enjoys pushing Cali on the swing or reading her a book or talking to her. Cali just lights up and smiles when Kinsey does anything. Its adorable!

Now.... here are my girls!


This video is Kinsey pushing Cali and singing to her...
she stops after she realizes that I am watching :)

Cali at 3 months old :)

Kinsey loves to get tickled!
I love her pig tails :)

0 comments: