CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart. I will make you a prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:5

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I won my first drawing!

I entered a drawing on http://forevernevernalways1.blogspot.com/ to win a t-shirt as part of a fund raiser to help Gwen and her family bring home their son and daughter from Africa! Please check out her blog: http://oatsvallteam.blogspot.com/and donate what you can to help bring these kids home to their mom and dad!

Also please keep this family in your prayers -

"On Monday their daughter Maggie underwent her 1st of 3 surgeries on her scalp/skull to extend it and what I believe is to give room for her brain."

This little girl is a fighter but she needs to be brought before Jesus.

1 comments:

Jen said...

Hi! I am Jen! I notice you recently became a follower of my blog! Thanks I love it that people out there are reading my story! I look forward to getting to know you through your blog! Your girls are precious!!

I notice you needed help with figuring out how to link your badge!! I have written a tutorial on how to do just that on my design blog! Here's the link
Jenieshell's Design Challenge

I hope it will be helpful!! If you still have questions email me at jenieshell@gmail.com

Jen