

So I was messing around and made a blog badge :) Here it is! Now can someone show me how to make it link etc! Ahhhhh! I have tried three tutorials and they don't work! HELP!
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
I made a badge!
Posted by ..... at 12:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
this is the code you will need (dashes were added so this would pass the blogger html filter. Remove dashes for code to work):
<-a href=-"http://kcgingerish.blogspot.com"- target=-"_blank"><-img src=-"http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_HDARPrv5epE/SaW1DSBfacI/AAAAAAAACLk/GMmUhno9oq0/s400/BUTTON200x.jpg"_><_/a>
To provide the code for your blog readers, take the code (without the dashes) and insert it in the form here. Highlight the code it provides you and right click, then select "copy", or just hit the keys "Ctrl" and "C" at the same time. Then, once you're at where ever you want to put the code, right click and select "paste", or just hit the keys "Ctrl" and "V" at the same time.
I hope this helps you! If you have any other questions let me know and I'll do what I can to help =) I am glad there are people like you who don't care how controversial a topic is when fighting for what's right. I am with you all the way...your daughter's life is no less precious than another's, no matter how she was conceived. While what happened to her birth mother was absolutely horrible, God has made good come from the situation, and had used both you and her as a tool to spread his love for mankind, even the tiniest members. (Oh boy, I can hear the pro-choice mob firing up already! hehehe!)
~Alex
Post a Comment