CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart. I will make you a prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:5

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Pictures!

Some pictures over the last few weeks of my girls!

Kinsey playing in the snow all bundled up!

There was a layer of ice over the snow
so she would just glide across it as he pushed her



Cali is such a happy baby, even when she is sick :)
Cali looking super cute with this big eyes :)
While Cali was in the hospital the nurses brought her a bear from
"Kate's Kart" an organization started by a family who lost their daughter last year. We put it in the oxygen tent with her - she loved it :)
This was the night we brought Cali home from the hospital-
Kinsey was sooooo excited to see her again!

0 comments: