CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart. I will make you a prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:5

Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 Random Facts

On facebook they have this "25 facts" going around... so I decided to fill it out and put it here for you all to learn more about me :) I'd love to get 25 facts about YOU :)

1. I was born in California and lived there thru the 6th grade.

2. For 12 years, every year, I drove with my family to California - 3 days there, 3 days back

3. When I was 19 I went to "surf camp" in San Diego - I wasn't bad - I could actually get up

4. The first and only time I got made fun of was at sunday school & youth group... go figure.....constantly from 7th thru 9th grade... I can't believe it took me that long to leave

5. I was home schooled K thru 9th grade and I absolutely loved it - so many great memories....

6. I love playing sports. I have played Soccer (14 yrs), Basketball (4 yrs), Softball (4 yrs), Baseball (4 yrs) (I was 7 yrs - 11 yrs old when I played baseball with boys)

7. I have always wanted to be a mom - its even better than I had expected it to be

8. In junior high I read about street children in Columbia and decided that when I was old enough I would go there and adopt some so they would have a mom and dad like I had

9. I went to camp every year from 2nd grade until the 9th grade - Summer camp, winter camp, science camp, AWANA camp and surf camp - and I loved it all :)

10. I got my first two pets when I was 2 or 3 yrs old - a cat and a red tailed boa constrictor- odd combination I know...but I have grown up with a variety of reptiles in my home

11. When I was in grade school (in California) I was known for taking team mates and kids from the neighborhood to church and AWANA. Or I'd go thru my sports team and ask if they knew Jesus. I wish I had that boldness now.

12. I have a very addictive personality... I can get addicted to anything - tv, movies, internet, facebook, blogging....so i have to be careful.... Its good I chose to never try alcohol or drugs. . .

13. I met my husband online - match.com - engaged after 6 months, married 8 months later, Kinsey was born 2 years and 1 day after we got married - this april we will celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary!

14. I LOVE reading about Marriage, Family, Parenting, Adoption, Politics and Max Lucado books

15. I loved grad school but I missed Kyle and Kinsey while I was at class

16. I use to have a desire to be a prosecutor and put away people (forever) who commit crimes against children

17. Being married to Kyle has surpassed every expectation I had for marriage - I have never met anyone with more integrity

18. There is no one I would rather spend time with than Kyle, Kinsey & Cali

19. I have four brothers, three sisters and still would have loved more siblings... I always thought it would be cool for me and my mom to be pregnant at the same time.

20. I am passionate about unwanted children - the unborn & aborted, the fatherless & the unloved

21. I love to travel. I have been to Mexico, Scotland, England, Kenya, Dominican Republic, Ukraine and all over the United States.

22. My husband is completely different than me but we balance each other out perfectly - I think God knew what he was doing when he put us together :)

23. I love to take thousands and thousands of pictures but its hard to choose which ones to print. I have printed over 1200 since Aug 08 .... I still don't have them all in albums :(

24. I hate it when I am away from Kinsey & Cali, even for a couple hours... I can sometimes get emotional about it

25. I am so blessed. . . I wake up so thankful every morning...I have an incredible husband, awesome little girls and great families (both sides)

0 comments: