CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart. I will make you a prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:5

Sunday, March 21, 2010

This week we find out

This week we will (hopefully) find out if we will be chosen to be J's parents. She returned my call on Thursday and I felt really good after getting off the phone with her. I explained the different thoughts we were having - being unsure of what was going to happen and not wanting this to drag out when ultimately we may not be his family. She has been great at keeping us informed and making things happen in a timely manner. She said she thinks its likely possible we will know by the end of this week. I am really excited. I mean REALLY excited. :) I will keep ya posted :)

0 comments: