CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart. I will make you a prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:5

Thursday, March 4, 2010

New Siblings?

I got a call from a social worker in Florida yesterday asking if we would be interested in little boy who is 10 years old. We may be interested but right now we are waiting to find out if we can move forward with our boy J first and see if we can be a successful match with him. Any way this boy she called me about is Cody and he is ten. She thinks he would be a good fit for our family. He has two siblings but they may have to split them up... unless our hearts were big enough for all three (her words, not mine lol) ...called my mom and I told her that I just found my three siblings :) My parents have decided to start the process to do foster care - possibly adoption. I know its not likely they could adopt them, as the process takes a while... but maybe if not these siblings.. maybe some others.

Maybe these kids would fit into your family?
A little about Nathan (13) , Jenna (12), Cody (10)

Favorite foods: Like most other young boys, Cody likes chicken fingers and fries and Nathan likes pizza! Jenna, however, sticks to healthier options and says that her favorite food is salad.

Favorite animals: Cody’s favorite animal is a giraffe, Jenna loves bunnies and Nathan thinks white tigers are really cool.

At school: These siblings are across the board: Cody likes reading class, Jenna likes writing and Nathan’s favorite is math.

A few things about Cody: Loveable Cody likes watching Nickelodeon, playing “Duck,Duck,Goose” and hopes to be a science teacher someday.

A few things about Jenna: Going to the park is one of her favorite ways of passing the time and she’d like to be a cashier someday. Jenna also likes dancing and playing the recorder.

A few things about Nathan: He likes fishing and watching the Cartoon Network and wants to be a rapper when he grows up. He would love to learn how to snowboard.

Why people love this trio: They’re caring and helpful, and love to have a good time.

0 comments: