CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart. I will make you a prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:5

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Little Man

Okay - I am REALLY excited to be meeting with our social worker in... 2 days! I keep thinking about him and how he will fit into our family. When we eat, go to the store, get ready for bed, color pictures... just the day to day fun little things... what will it be like for him to be a part of it. He will be in school so that will be a big change... getting up early and getting him ready for his big day... or picking him up from school and helping him get his school work complete. It will be different for sure. But so worth it. He will bring so much joy to the family who is lucky enough to be chosen. I know it will be an adjustment... but a good one. I am excited and terrified all at the same time :) Kinda like labor... excited and terrified. HAHAHA. . . oh brother. But that beautiful child is always worth it.

0 comments: