CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart. I will make you a prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:5

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

So last night was a bad night... but thats okay :-)

So I fed Kinsey last night around midnight and she typically goes to sleep after that - she ends up sleeping a few hours... well... not last night :-) She screamed and squirmed off and on until 4am - and I mean screamed. She was changed, fed and ready for bed but as soon as I put her into bed she would scream. Occasionally she would take a break to get all her energy back - then she was at it again. So I was awake until 4am and had to get up at 7am... I had a final today for my Psychotrauma and Therapy Class - it was rough to get going on only three hours of sleep - but the test went good. I had two evaluations today for my counseling practicum and those went really well! My mom, grandma, sister Shauna and my brother Johnny all went to Bob Evans too - then the girls and they babysat for me while I took my test. Someone at Walmart thought that Kinsey was my mom's kid - and they were shocked to find out she was grandma haha:-)Anyway back to her bad night - This is only the second time she has had a bad night so I think we are doing pretty dang good :-) * * Today the neighbors of Kyle's parents came over to see Kinsey :-) She is just the most beautiful thing ever! People love looking at her and holding her. We went to Bob Evans today with my grandma, mom, sister Shauna and my brother Johnny - people love babies- especially mine :-) People were commenting on her dark complexion .... its hard because you don't know what to say... so we just said "yep, she is hispanic" but from now on we are gonna say something like "She gets it from her dad" :-) We looked at Kyle's baby picture and he and Kinsey actually resemble each other as babies :-) * * Tomorrow she has her first doctor appointment so that is exciting!! We will be going to the same doctor who delivered Kyle when he was born!

1 comments:

GLouise said...

I have enjoyed reading your story! I would love to hear more details, if you are able to share, about how ya'll were able to adopt through Project Cuddle. I am a prospective adoptive mom and would love to see if they would be a possibility for me. When I went to their website, it wasn't clear on how you could "apply" to their waitlist, etc. Thanks for any info!

My email is prayingmiraclebaby@yahoo.com