CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart. I will make you a prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:5

Friday, May 4, 2007

our families first meeting with Kinsey...




We got home at 2:15am this morning and it was a LONG drive home from the airport!! She was great on the plane, she didn't cry at all and slept most of the time. People were really impressed (and pleasantly surprised haha). Kyle's parents were waiting at our house when we got home... his mom asleep on the futon and his dad sleeping on the floor. It was great to see them and they were excited about Kinsey!

Today my family came up to see her - the kids (my brothers and sisters) were soooo excited to be aunts and uncles! Justin kept singing her songs and she loved it. We are so blesssed with such amazing support systems. Our families are so great! Grandma (Kyle's mom) is holding Kinsey right now... its so hard to put her down - she loves to cuddle :-) We are just so blessed. I can't believe it finally happened.

0 comments: