So... tomorrow we are leaving to go back home to Indiana!!! Today we took a trip to see my family in 29 Palms and it took us three hours there and four hours back... she was great in the car ... but of course fussed when she needed to be fed (who doesn't? lol) The family loves her! And the family back home loves her already without even having met her! She is amazing! Just a perfect baby!
Its amazing how you can love a child so much the moment you lay eyes on them... and even before!
Wednesday, May 2, 2007
Did I mention how much I love her???
Posted by ..... at 10:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
She is a doll!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
I am so happy for you. I just found your blog through one of the yahoo groups.
How could you not love that little face.
Congratulations!! Asenath and Corey forwarded your e-mail message to me and then I checked out the pictures on your blog. What a beautiful baby! Give her a kiss and a hug from me. Hopefully, I can see you all this fall.
Drucilla
Post a Comment