
Our beautiful girl is already a month old! Can you believe that she is already a month old? This is crazy! It doesn't seem like it was that long ago that we went to California and picked her up! She is growing all the time, and her features are always changing :-) I love the way that she knows our voices, knows our touch, and responds to it. She knows when its her daddy that is bothering her :-) She hates baths and she doesn't like it when you change her diaper... so when she starts to cry her little leg shakes :-) It is so adorable! She is beautiful. So amazing and adorable! I love the way that she loves to cuddle! She cuddles so close to me :-) She is stretching out more and more and squirming around :-) We love her... :-)

Saturday, May 26, 2007
She is already a month old!!!
Posted by ..... at 5:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I can't believe she is a month old already... so cute!!!
I can't believe it has been a month! She is such a sweetie!
How does she keep getting cuter and cuter? Is that possible???? I, too, find it hard to believe that she is already 1 month old as well.
Post a Comment