CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart. I will make you a prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:5

Monday, May 21, 2007

My husband is wonderful :-)


It's the little things that he does that say "I love you". Different people ask if Kyle changes diapers... he hadn't but to me its not a big deal. Sometimes there are some things we just don't like to do. I hate cleaning haha... Kyle does alot of cleaning around the house but he hates dishes... so I make sure that I do the dishes. He helps out so much with Kinsey (feeding, bathing etc) but hadn't tackled the dirty diapers yet... no biggie for me because he helps out so much with everything else! Well this past Saturday I just wasn't feeling real great and was really tired! It was 5am and Kinsey was ready to eat so I got outta bed to feed her and Kyle jumps outta bed after me. He rushes to the kitchen where I was at and he tells me that he can feed her. I sat on the couch next to him and he was like "Go back to bed, I can handle it". I trucked back to bed and was out cold. He fed her and changed a very stinky diaper - not because he had to but because he wanted to. He did it because he loves me and he loves her. He shows us every day that he loves us... just by the little things he does. His patience with me cannot be measured and I am so thankful for his love. He works all day out in the heat or freezing cold and comes and then helps me out around the house (Okay, I help him around the house). I am trying to do better to show him how much I love him by helping out with the things that he values. I love him. He is amazing. So respectful and such an example of the definition of love. 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 says that: "4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." That is Kyle. Kyle is patient, kyle is kind, he isn't envious, isn't boastful, isn't proud. He isn't rude and he isn't self seeking. He is not easily angered. He doesn't keep a record of my wrongs. He doesn't delight in evil. He always protects, always trusts, always hopes and always perseveres. I am so happy that Kinsey will have a daddy that loves her so much and teaches her how she should be treated by men.

1 comments:

Happy said...

Louise at http://waitingandhoping.blogspot.com/ mentioned that you successfully adopted your daughter through Project Cuddle so I thought I'd come and check out your blog (it made me cry & I'm at work). Anyway, my husband and I have been waiting for over a year now and I decided to do something to try and get our situation moving, hence, applying to agencies like Project Cuddle. Thanks for sharing your adoption journey.