CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart. I will make you a prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:5

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Trying to make a move

I have tried a couple times not to make the move to my new blog... it just won't "stick". I like this blog, but I was looking for a new start...one reason - not putting out there identifying info about us....I had a weird experience that made me nervous. Anyway. I think I am gonna go for it. We will see what happens...

So visit me there:

http://www.thiseverydaylove.wordpress.com

It comes from a song...

"I can't get enough of this everyday love"

Our lives our simple... unordinary...but absolutely perfect.

We are blessed - and I wouldn't change what I have for anything else.

0 comments: