CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart. I will make you a prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:5

Thursday, April 16, 2009

The girlies!

Big sis helping baby sis they just got chocolate rabbits from grandma!
The girls outside in the nice weather!



Big girl in her dress from Grandma!
(Kyle's mom)



Kinsey giving her little sis some love - their matching outfits from grandma (Kyle's mom)! Now the girls in their matching Easter dresses from Grandma (Kyle's mom)


Don't they just look super adorable??






1 comments:

happymomof4 said...

Your girls are so precious! I LOVE matching outfits- I just think that is so cute, and would love to do that with my kiddos- however I have a boy and a girl. Thanks for sharing the pictures- that are so adorable!