Can you believe it? I can't. There we were - just young kids - 22 & 23 years old. We got the call, jumped on a plane and a few hours later laid eyes on our beautiful girl. I can still remember the emotions of that day...that minute. They came in after we had been waiting for 18 hours in the hospital room to tell us "You'll have a baby in 10 minutes". They decided to do an emergency c-section! WHAT?!! Its crazy.
I can remember standing in the delivery room as they brought her in -
still covered in all the yucky stuff :)
She looked so perfect. She was ours! She had beautiful black hair and big black eyes.
I still can't believe we did it! My husband isn't the type to welcome change, or to try new things - but HE DID! We talk about it alot... He still can't believe he did it :) He has made the comment -
"If I had known that it could be this great - we would have done it sooner!"
But I think things turned out just perfect.
She lights up our lives.
Here she was just 4 months old.
Don't we just look perfect together?
Doesn't she look amazing?
She has always been a daddy's girl:)
She went through this stage of liking bath time - then hating it - then liking it again.
I thought she just looked so old in this picture!

My favorite sleeper :) She is just the cutest :)
And now... now she looks more like a little girl than a baby.
She has such joy. She laughs and smiles and sings.
She loves to paint her toe nails and also play with rocks in the dirt :)
She loves to chase and be chased...
My favorite sleeper :) She is just the cutest :)
She has such joy. She laughs and smiles and sings.She is learning to be a gymnist!
I love her so much.
Her smile is just beautiful :)
Who sees others through the eyes of Jesus...
Who has compassion for everyone she meets...
Who has a sensitive spirit and who is sensitive to the voice of God...
Who wants to make a difference in this world...
Who is a woman of integrity...
Who will have her eyes set on eternity...
Who will know that her life has a purpose....
That she was created by God - that her life is not a mistake...
I pray that she takes her story and feels empowered by it...
That others can know God's healing by her words...
I love you Kinsey!
My Victorious Spirit!




0 comments:
Post a Comment