CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart. I will make you a prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:5

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

More from California Trip

My uncle Jon chasing Kinsey

I thought I would share some more pictures of our trip to California. We had such a great time. I am so glad we actually decided to do it instead of just keep thinking about it. It was a ice relaxing time. Not feeling like we had a schedule to keep or a time frame to work in. We could just go when we wanted to go - or if we needed to take our time - we could!



We stopped to visit the Dinosaurs in Cabazon, California



Kinsey LOVES subway!



Think these are so neat :)
I took this picture while we waited in the car for Kyle to get us "Rubio's"!
We ate there for the first time two years ago when Kinsey was born - and looked forward to going back! It was all we remembered and more lol :)
I loved the chicken soft tacos, Kyle loved the fish soft tacos :)


So here was our second day at the beach!
I just can't express how much fun it was to watch Kinsey & Kyle together!
Kinsey just *LOVED* the beach :)
I can't wait to go back and see both my girls enjoying it next time :)
It was just so special. . .








0 comments: