Well we are in San Diego and having a wonderful time! I just have a sec but I wanted to request your prayers for something! We have been planning on meeting with Kinsey's first mom and grandma tomorrow - everything was set (and I was super excited) but they just let us know that their car is going to be in the shop due to an accident...they want to know if we can meet them Wed or Thursday instead, if they are able to rent a car. I ask that you would pray for God to provide transportation for them to meet us or that he would arrange this meeting how he sees fit. I would go to their area of Orange County instead of meeting half way (like originally planned) but I don't know how comfortable they are with that considering her pregnancy and the adoption are a secret from family and friends. Anyway, she sounded disappointed - and I am too considering they are a huge reason that we decided to take this trip to California. I want them to see Kinsey now since we possibly won't be back to visit for a few years. I just feel like it will be special for everyone. God knows best though - so ask you to take this to him. Even just one prayer from each of you - taking Kinsey's first mom and grandma would be a blessing.
I will keep you posted. You can pray for safety for us as well :)
Thanks ladies!
ps. trip is going great :)
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Prayer Please :)
Posted by ..... at 10:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Sounds like an attack from the enemy to me. May transportation be provided in Jesus name and may no arrow formed against this meeting prosper!!!!
Love ya,
K
Praying! Let us know how it goes.
XOXO
Andi
Post a Comment