I am taking a break from my California pictures/trip to share with you Evan Andrew.This little guy went to be with Jesus this morning. Oh how I wept when I read his story. I cannot imagine any woman going through what his mother has. To be blessed with such a beautiful little baby - made in the image of God and then to lose him so quickly. I struggle because I know that it could happen to anyone - it could happen to me. What makes me so special that would be spared. I could say "Only by the grace of God" - but his grace is no less with this family than my own. He has not left them - he is not punishing them - its not something they brought on themselves - it just is. He is giving them strength in this devastating time but it doesn't ease the pain. I hope that I never have to bury a child. Please pray for this family - pray for comfort - pray for healing.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
How?
Posted by ..... at 11:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment