It was so special to see Kinsey with Kyle on the beach. She just loved it! 53 degrees out and she still couldn't get enough...we spent an hour just watching her find shells and rocks with daddy! I thought we would go take a picture on the beach and then head back to the guest house - nope. She wasn't even ready to go when we decided that it was time. She just loved it! Loved running with daddy through the water with her little pant legs rolled up.
They would wade a little bit in the water and turn and run when the wave came... you should have seen her smile and laugh. It was beautiful. She just had so much joy. But then again - little ones can find joy in everything.
Its just special seeing her - seeing her and daddy.
It made me sad because Kinsey's first mom doesn't have that with her dad...
but it also made me thankful that Kinsey does.

They would wade a little bit in the water and turn and run when the wave came... you should have seen her smile and laugh. It was beautiful. She just had so much joy. But then again - little ones can find joy in everything.
Its just special seeing her - seeing her and daddy.
It made me sad because Kinsey's first mom doesn't have that with her dad...
but it also made me thankful that Kinsey does.



.


l



While I was at the beach I kept thinking of different things -
like that line in the song
"I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean"..
or...
when Kyle pointed out Kinsey's tiny little foot prints in the sand -
I thought of the poem where God carries the man during the most difficult time in his life. I also though about how everything has to work perfectly in this world like the moon and the tides. How there is a Creator who loves us and he created this all just for us.
No strings attached.




2 comments:
BEAUTIFUL pictures!!! It looks like you all had a great time and the girls really enjoyed it too:)
Awesome beach pictures - The one at the top is my postcard perfect!
Post a Comment