CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart. I will make you a prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:5

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Waiting

I haven't had my computer in three weeks. Hopefully by next week I will have it.

So... I have been absent. Just an update though:

We have sent our stuff into Project Cuddle. We are officially waiting.

We have sent our homestudy to several agencies in Florida for children waiting in the foster care system. We are in the process of speaking to a worker there who thinks one of her boys would be a good match for us. Don't know what will happen with him but I am hopeful.

Please pray for courage, discernment and faith.

Thanks :)

1 comments:

Maggie said...

I came across your blog from another blog I was reading. My husband and I are foster parents - hopefully to adopt someday. I'll keep your family in my prayers. We blog about our fostering experiences at http://the-popps.blogspot.com - feel free to come by!