CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart. I will make you a prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:5

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Then & Now

Its us :)
Me and my beautiful girls.
They are perfect aren't they??
I love them :)
We are having a girls time at Subway in this picture :)
Notice these next two pictures...
I can't believe how much my babies
have changed in just one year.

Yeah - I know - its unreal how much they have grown!
I thought it would be fun to post some pictures of my babies at this time last year (2009)
... and some of Kinsey.. this time two years ago (2008)
They change so much at this age - one year makes a world of difference .

(I apologize for the picture quality - these were taken with my phone)

Kinsey enjoying her bottle (Jan 08)
Kinsey and Daddy - Jan 09

Cali Jan 09


Too cute LOL - jan 09
Big smiles! Jan 08

Big sis (who looks like a baby herself)
giving Cali her treatment :) Jan 09
Jan 09
Here is Kinsey in 2008
Now here are my girls in 2009

ER visit Jan 2008
Feb 08
Now daddy with his girls Nov 2008
And just a year later 2009

It was fun looking back. My girls giggled and pointed at the pictures of themselves :)
I love all the new things they do each day :)
On a side note:
For the past several days our family has been sick... colds, sinus infections, wheezing, breathing treatments, throwing up, and ear infections...its been a long week. We still arent out of the woods - Cali has an ever steady flow of diarhea. Somehow everyone still seems to be happy - somewhat at least. I am just hoping that since its been a week that its going to be leaving our house soon. :)

0 comments: