Wed night we had a special Christmas with Kyle's family
Thurs night we had a special Christmas with my
immediate family (all my siblings were there)
Friday we had a special Christmas with my
great grandma and family
Its wonderful to be able to spend time with
our families and make wonderful memories, but
Christmas morning we had our own special little Christmas with just
Kyle, Kinsey, Cali and I :)
Can you believe sometime in the early
morning they both wound up in our bed
and the babies and I slept in til after 9am!
My babies never sleep better than they do in our bed :)
And I just love my cuddle time with them.
Its neat to share with a two year old the
special things that they have never heard.
At the Christmas eve service at church
we were singing and one line just stood out.
"Born that men no more may die"
That sums up everything,
His purpose in coming,
His purpose in dying &
Our freedom in Christ.
The perfect gift.


2 comments:
I have been following your blog for about a year now. My hubby and I are working towards an open adoption. We are open to any race or gender. I'm posting to find out if you would be open to answering some questions that I have about Project Cuddle. My e-mail is jbphillips90@yahoo.com. Thank you for your time!
Oh yeah, the hubs is an IWU grad. That is how I found your blog. Thanks!
Post a Comment