Kinsey's first time skating!

We were helping grandpa in Bethleham Marketplace

Before our big break :)

My babies in some Christimas dresses :)

We were helping grandpa in Bethleham Marketplace
Before our big break :)
My babies in some Christimas dresses :)
Each day I feel like my girls just grow older and older. For real. Its crazy. The cute little things they do together. They have had "no" matches... they just go back and forth saying no... Kinsey usually ends up upset because Cali told her no. Too cute.
The otherday I stubbed my toe... and Kinsey looks at me -
"hurts like dickens mommy?".
Yeah... in her Veggie Tales they say
"It hurts like the dickens"
... my kid is stinking cute.
And her prayers... the way she talks to Jesus. Precious.
The other night Kinsey says:
"I scared mommy. Jesus take care me? Jesus take care me mommy??"
I just melt.


0 comments:
Post a Comment