CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart. I will make you a prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:5

Monday, April 9, 2007

We got THE call!!!

We found out on Tuesday, March 27th that Project Cuddle would be presenting five families to a young mother in Fullerton, California, and if we wanted - we would be one of those couples. We said yes and the next day we found out that she really liked us and chose us to adopt her baby! Not so fast... because she was so young, they wanted her to be certain of her choice, so they said they would show her five more families. They did, and the next day we found out that she still was set on us!!! We are so excited about our chance to become parents!!

We are unsure where to go from here... We can't really get plane tickets since we don't know when she will be having the baby for sure. We will need to stay in California for several days until all the paperwork and legal stuff is done which is great because we have family out there about an hour from the hospital! Now we just need to get all the details together!

We are scared, excited, nervous and ecstatic about everything! Our lives are about to change and we couldn't be happier! God has really blessed us and this whole situation!

0 comments: