CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart. I will make you a prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:5

Monday, April 16, 2007

Update #2 -

We got a call from Julie from Project Cuddle on Friday, April 13th about our baby's mother. Apparently she had missed the last two appointments with the doctor so Debbie from Project Cuddle talked with her mom to make sure she understood the importance of them. Her pregnancy is a "high risk" pregnancy because they found out so late into it that she was even pregnant, so until March 27th she didn't have any prenatal care. She is also young which plays a factor into it. Anyway, so she went to her appointment on April 12th at the doctor's office and they pushed her due date back from May 4th to May 12th. They still think that she will be delivering two weeks early though. We are so excited!!! It feels like its coming up fast but then part of me feels like its just dragging along.

She also had a meeting with the counselor from the agency that we hired out there. She really liked the counselor and had a good session so we are happy about that! She was also asking more questions about us and asked if she could have our Dear Birth Mother Letter that we had written to her (it is what she based her choice of parents on). She also asked if she could have our picture :-) We are excited about that too :-) We can't wait to meet her and her mother at the hospital with our new little baby!!

I'll be updating again on Thursday or Friday after her next doctor's appointment!

1 comments:

Created For His Glory said...

So excited for you guys!!!!
Blessings,
Kim