CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart. I will make you a prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:5

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Our Baby Girl is Here!

I Love Her!!!!







Yes, it all happened VERY FAST! We got the call Monday the 23rd (our two year wedding anniversary) that baby would be induced at midnight that night...so we booked a flight and flew thru the night! It was a long delivery and she ended up having a c-section the next night!! So... on April 24th at 8:16pm (California time) our baby girl was born. She weighed 7lbs and 10oz., and was 21 inches long!! :-) She has a head FULL of hair :-) From the time she was born we have been the parents and she has been with us (you know, staying in our room, us feeding her, changing her etc)!! :-) The doctor checked her out and said she was perfectly healthy! She eats great and is a very pleasant baby, only crying when she is hungry or needs to be changed.

Although it was believed that she would be discharged tomorrow (the 26th), after her blood tests today we found out she has an infection that is causing her blood count to be abnormal. She was moved to the Children's Hospital and now we are unsure of when she will be discharged. If the antibiotics work then it will be a few days more but if something else happens it could be longer, we are very thankful that the infection was caught this early. So please pray for her :-) And her mother... the c-section was rough on her.

I know, I know... we didn't mention a name... its because we hadn't decided on one yet. We sort of decided tonight but i want to make sure we stick with it before announcing it haha.

Thanks!!!

PRAY PRAY PRAY