CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart. I will make you a prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:5

Monday, June 15, 2009

baby boy needing a special family

It was recently brought to my attention about a six month old baby boy (hispanic) needing a family. He has a special need as he has harlequins syndrome. Please be in prayer for this little guy as he has no one - no mommy or daddy to love on him and let him know he is loved. They are having a hard time finding foster parents to take him due to his special needs as well. I have given him a name (of course this isnt his real name... I dont know what his real name is) ... I just call him Jayden Emannuel ... Jayden meaning God has heard and Emannuel meaning God is with us... I know our father hears his cries and will send him a family. He has not been forsaken.

Please pray for him.

0 comments: