CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart. I will make you a prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:5

Monday, December 1, 2008

My beautiful girls :-)

Everyday I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful husband who is so selfless... a man who loves his family and his God ... a man who values integrity and doing what is right. I am blessed with two beautiful and healthy daughters ... who I love more than anything.

I am so blessed to be part of God's plan for their lives.


I absolutely *Love* being a mom :-)


My beautiful girl - such joy :-)

I think they are worn out :-)

Cali is getting BIG & Beautiful! :-)

Daddy & His Girls!

Mommy & her girls


A little family (Surprise!) shower
Daddy & Cali

She is a cutie :-)


Kinsey loves to hold her sister :-)

2 comments:

Mike and Katie said...

Your daughters are beautiful. Thanks for sharing the story and info on Project Cuddle.

We will look into that.

Katie

Unknown said...

Pure preciousness!