CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart. I will make you a prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:5

Friday, December 19, 2008

The Lemonade Stand Award

Kim at His Hands-His Feet nominated me for the Lemonade Stand award - which is for blogs showing great attitude and gratitude!!

I have been encouraged and inspired by Kim and her family's willingness to hear and follow where God leads them! Coming from a big family myself, I love hearing all about their experiences raising 9 kiddos (under nine years old - all through adoption!).
Thanks Kim!! :)

Here are my nominations - visit their blogs and be encouraged. These families seek to take in "the fatherless". Adoption is a blessing and it can change your life in such amazing ways. Don't fear it - embrace it :-)

His Hands His Feet

The Green Family

The Many Faces of KJ

Colors of Grace

Dreaming Big Dreams

Awesome Family Journey

Nomads In Life

The Adventures of Breagirl

Blessed by Three Miracles

Alison Bynum

Here are the rules:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

1 comments:

Katie said...

Thank you sweetie. Enjoy your girls this Christmas morning..
Katie <><