CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart. I will make you a prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:5

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Summer Fun

Things are going great with our family! Trying to stay cool in this crazy heat! I am feeling great...except for some back pain...but thats not too bad. I am getting more and more anxious with each passing day! I can't wait for the labor, delivery and then holding my beautiful baby :-)

I babysit some and Kinsey is excellent with the baby :-) She will make a GREAT big sister! She is growing so fast, I can't believe how small she used to be. I try to cherish every second of every day because time is going by so fast! Also, I am trying to stay on top of the scrapbook for her and thats coming along slowly :-) She LOVES to swim in her pool so we spend alot of time out there. She is such a great little girl. If all my children are as easy as her we could end up with 10. She makes us smile so much - she just oozes joy :-) You can't help but smile when looking at her. She is our pride and joy. . . God truly blessed us by entrusting us to parent her :-)

She looks GOOD in daddy's shades :-)


She is 100% a Daddy's Girl! He is her hero! :-)

Kyle turned the big 24 at the end of June!!! :-) He had two parties, one with my family and one with his :-)
We went out to eat at Texas Roadhouse for Kyle's 24th birthday! Here you can see my little baby bump!
Kinsey wanted to take a break from the pool and sit in the chair next to mommy :-) Lucky her, she doesn't even have to try to get that gorgeous tan.

1 comments:

Created For His Glory said...

Oh! she is SO DARN cute!!!!! and you guys look so happy! :) We are going to be great "inlaws"! Hahaha :)