Things are going wonderful with our family. Kinsey is just growing and growing and learning more everyday. She absolutely *loves* to read and look at books. She loves animals - it doesn't matter what animal it is :-) She also love to laugh, her laugh is contagious :-)
Kyle is staying busy with work and being a wonderful dad! He is looking forward to the tractor pulls this summer and our trip to Oklahoma. He made the comment last night "I love being a dad" - and it shows. Kinsey is his princess - 100% a daddy's girl. They have a special bond and its really a joy to watch :-)
I am staying busy finishing up my last summer glass at Grace, which means that this fall I have my FINAL CLASS (Addictions Counseling) before I graduate! Baby is due at the end of October which means I will have 6 weeks left of class after baby arrives. Thankfully, my class is one night a week so Kyle will have his special time with his two girls :-)I haven't been sick in three weeks which I am VERY excited about :-) I am 23 weeks along :-) Its nice to finally feel like I have some energy :-) Baby has been kicking like crazy - so thats really neat. It is really special for Kyle to be able to feel (and even sometimes see) the baby kick. Everything is going really well and we are hoping for a healthy baby :-)
For those of you that don't know - they think our baby number two is a little girl! They said they can't be completely sure, but thats what it looks like! We are so excited!! We will have our two little princesses :-) We have all our baby girl stuff from Kinsey which makes it nice :-) The only bad thing is our lack of names!! We have her middle name but no first name.... it may come down to a decision at the hospital like we did for Kinsey :-)
Sunday, June 29, 2008
June 29, 2008
Posted by ..... at 1:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I love these pictures of all of you so cute. Your great parents and your little girl is a doll. So happy for you!!
So thrilled for you guys!
Post a Comment