I love to share our daughter's story with others. I believe that her story is a testimony to God's goodness, his love and his sovereignty. Many may look at her story as something terrible and tragic - as though she is someone for them to pitty. She isn't.
My professor from grad school recently went to Korea and had asked if she could share her story with those in Korea. How could I refuse? She reported back after her trip that they were touched by Kinsey's story - her life. She was conceived through rape but God still has a plan for her. Her young mother was tragically assaulted and yet still believes that she can see God turn something beautiful out of these ashes. She is two months old and her story is already touching lives. I have loved hearing stories of other adoptive families and seeing how God is using their children already at such a young age. God is going to use our children to set the world on fire. Praying for our children is a necessity - there is no choice. I look at my daughter and I know she will do great things. All I can do that really matters - is bring her before my Jesus.
Here is a slideshow of us with Kinsey from birth until now. To the song: My Little Girl
Saturday, July 7, 2007
Her story is already touching lives...
Posted by ..... at 6:02 PM
Labels: abortion, adoption, adoptive mother, conceived in rape, korea, my little girl, rape, tim mcgraw
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Kinsey is beautiful !! COngrats !!
i LOVE your photo montage!! She is so beautiful and you are a gorgeous family together :)
"All I can do that really matters - is bring her before my Jesus."
So true! I can't wait to see who she becomes :)
This was GORGEOUS, as is your family. You are all very lucky to have each other.
Post a Comment