CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart. I will make you a prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:5

Monday, June 11, 2007

She is sleeping through the night!!



On the night of Friday, June 8th, Kinsey slept through the night for the first time and she has each night since!! She is almost 7 weeks old (7 wks tomorrow) and is growing so much! She is holding her head up so well and loves t sit up (with our help) :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I found your site linked to another blog I read...

Your family is gorgeous! I'm a Christian a-mom to two beautiful biracial daughters! Congratulations on your new little one!

I'll have to look into Project Cuddles...I have a friend or two who might be interested.

Stopy by my blog sometime if you get a chance and take a look at my cuties...

--Mindy

Created For His Glory said...

WooHoo! Go Kinsey!!! Liam will be 6 weeks this week and I'm praying that he too starts sleeping through the night SOON! :)

She's absolutely gorgeous and you and Kyle are so adorable. You can tell that you are loving being parents :)

Blessings,
Kim