CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart. I will make you a prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:5

Monday, June 18, 2007

2 Months old !!!

Tomorrow Kinsey will eight weeks old. . . it doesn't seem possible. I can't believe it was that long ago that we traveled to California and met our angel and her family :-) She is growing so fast! She is a little over 12 lbs and is 23 1/2 inches long. She is getting more beautiful everyday and we just can't be more thankful! She is such a joy and we cannot get enough!!! :-)

3 comments:

Katie said...

What a beautiful baby !!

Anonymous said...

She's so sweet! Love her grin!

Keep the pictures coming! :)

--Mindy

mommyof2boys said...

Those are wonderful pictures. She just keeps getting cuter every time I see her picture.