CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart. I will make you a prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:5

Saturday, March 1, 2008

She is 10 months old!!!

Kinsey is getting so big! Its hard to believe that she is ten months old already! She has 6 little teeth, a head full of hair and she is constantly on the go! She loves crawling around and walking along the couch or the coffee table :-) She loves to read books and play games with daddy :-) Boy does she jabber! She is a little motor mouth, so once she gets her word together there is no stopping her :-) She is beautiful and amazing, its hard to believe how blessed we are with her. She makes us laugh and brings so much joy to our lives - we truly are blessed.


2 comments:

AJS said...

10 months already! How is that possible? She is as cute as ever.

Jake and Emily said...

She's getting so BIG! :) What a beautiful little girl - thanks for sharing!